A Review Post Thought....

Endurion

Website
Visit site
hi,

I was just thinking, could we make a pinned topic with links to all reviews where they are all sorted under what type of emu/system they work on.

don´t know what way that would be best thou... maybe a pinned list with only links to topics that has links to games/apps for a specific system.
like this...

(pinned topic): links to different systems game/app reviews list

(system topics) : links to game/application reviews for the '******' emu/system

this way anyone writing a review could put a link in the right system topic and when someone looking for info on games/apps for a specific system could have a easier time finding it....

(english is not my main language so sorry for any misspellings.....)

there arent that many reviews i think and not alot of ppl look at them. i think its fine the way it is

Well thats probably true, but maybe more would read them if they had an easier way to find reviews for the system they wanted to play.
(just thinking of how lasy I am. But I would most likely read the reviews of a specific system when wanting to try one, if I didn´t have to search for them)

but maybe thats only me....

Thats a good idea:- shouldny be poo poo-ed right away- i read reviews that people write and have enjoyed some of the games that have been reviewed. I find games that I have never heard of that are fantastic.

What does the moderators think about this, I could start making topics with links to the diffrent systems the way I suggested if you think it´s good but don´t have the time to do it....

but I don´t want to do something if you don´t want it there...

Why dont you just do it? If you want to invest the time in it i think you should be supported. At the risk of sounding unpopular I find that the some (not all) of the moderators and GP32 gurus associated with this site have very little patiance for users of these forums- If a newbie asks a simple question that can be easily answered they are bombarded by complaints from these people who could instead simply answer the question. This of course is just an example.....I know it can get frustrating but thats life!!!!

I suggest do what you want to spend your time doing- others will be appreciative....I certainly will at any rate :D

Alright, I´ll start and then I´ll see if they get mad at me or not.
hopefully not as my intentions are only to be helpfull.

Back