A search index for apps?

• Thread starter CocoCreekFisherman
  • Start date

C

CocoCreekFisherman

I find as time has gone on with my Pandora I have acquired many apps/games as many of you have. Searching and scrolling  with my specs on can be a bit problematic and cramped visually at times. With that said ..my question is if there is any type of search index app where one can type in the first 3 letters of a game [or any app] and then the user is directed to it???

I will feel like a ninny if this already exists.

B)

Last edited:
Apart from setting the DPI or just font size in the system to make it easier to read - you can search in tunar - you can use PNDManager and filter installed apps.

Edit: You can start apps from PNDManager, too. If you mean to search in the XFCE menu, I don't think that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from setting the DPI or just font size in the system to make it easier to read - you can search in tunar - you can use PNDManager and filter installed apps.

Edit: You can start apps from PNDManager, too. If you mean to search in the XFCE menu, I don't think that works.
Did you mean Thunar? Well any GUI would be ok but I prefer to use XFCE 4.  I was thinking of a 'SEARCH PANDORA' sort of app. For example, if I want to play Super Geometry Dust all I need to do is type in 'Sup' and I will be directed to the app.

Last edited:
Back