A Shipping Question

edeekbcool

Still Fresh
Hi, I have recently found out about the pandora and am really looking foward to trying one (hopefully), i was wondering if there were plans to ship to Australia for the pre-orders, i have searched the forums and cant find anything so plese answer soon.
thanks in advance,
humanshield

Mutilator said:
the pandora will be sold in UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Turkey
but you could probally ship it from the USA or one of the other countries if you prefer. Gruso i think lives in Australia and think i renember him saying about importing from the US

if you have any other questions most of them have been anwsered on the pages below

http://pandorawiki.org/FAQ
http://www.openpandora.org/

thanks i'v had a look at those websites and i couldn't find info about austrlian shipping. Thanks for the info, i was trying to find out if it was possible to get shipped from usa to here (Australia) maybe i didnt pose my question well enough. Thanks,
humanshield

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my GP32 from the same UK seller as the Pandora (craigix/gbax), shipping to Australia was no problem so I don't see why it should be different now.

GunPei2X said:
I bought my GP32 from the same UK seller as the Pandora (craigix/gbax), shipping to Australia was no problem so I don't see why it should be different now.
thanks ill probably try and us this seller when pre-orders open,
humanshield

The Aussie dollar has taken a fall recently, bugger! Currently the UK price converts to ~$370 AUD, converting from the US price comes to around $10AUD more. Not a difference worth worrying about, but what will be different are the shipping costs from different continents. Shipping from the UK is generally much cheaper. We might still squeeze in under the $400AUD mark delivered.

Of course all this info could be out of date five minutes from now.

Hotcooler said:
Cant find my old thread about payment and shipping.

I have a Master Card Virtual - will it be good enough to pay for pandora?
If it works just like a normal mastercard, I don't see why not.

Peter R said:
That's exactly one thing I dont know. I suppose since it has cvc2 and all other stuff like expiration date and serial number on it, it should work fine. But I hoped to see some feedback from maybe users of such cards xD

The whole card thing is not so popular in Russia. (Most people are feeling better using cash.) Virtual Cards is even more unusual xD Plus I have no expirience using this cards exept buying some stuff off Steam. So I was wondering. I kinda need to be prepared for the whole preorder thing.

Hotcooler said:
Peter R said:
That's exactly one thing I dont know. I suppose since it has cvc2 and all other stuff like expiration date and serial number on it, it should work fine. But I hoped to see some feedback from maybe users of such cards xD

The whole card thing is not so popular in Russia. (Most people are feeling better using cash.) Virtual Cards is even more unusual xD Plus I have no expirience using this cards exept buying some stuff off Steam. So I was wondering. I kinda need to be prepared for the whole preorder thing.It should do, according to this link.

Back