A Word Of Advice, About People Thinking Of Bying The Wiz Near The Bene

This is an old topic, I know. But I have some news.

He's back, posted today on the dutch forums.
He is a bit short on details, but he had some major traffic accident, which he is still recovering from. He cannot access a computer for to long. Guess I wasn't that far off.

Daid said:
This is an old topic, I know. But I have some news.

He's back, posted today on the dutch forums.
He is a bit short on details, but he had some major traffic accident, which he is still recovering from. He cannot access a computer for to long. Guess I wasn't that far off.

Yep he repleyd me too.
Car accident, and he had been in a hospital for a long time.
I hope all the best for his recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, he also started to transfer the missing money to me a few days ago. Not much, but he'll try to pay it off in the future.

I hope he's doing fine - definately will continue supporting him if need be.

That's amazing, good on him for coming back and starting to sort things out. Just goes to show how important it is to make sure things are covered in case anything happens to you though. It's not great business to be the only one in charge and capable of sorting things if you suffer some accident or something.

Hope you recover soon if you read this, both for your sake and also your customers.

I know RX Shorty from a dutch NDS hacking community, sadly he hasnt been online for a few months. He always looked like a trustworthy guy to me. Really sad he apperently isnt.

EDIT:

Seems like he disappeared the 25th of August last year. That date matches to ED's and does it match to yours too Pickle?

Mithrildor said:
I know RX Shorty from a dutch NDS hacking community, sadly he hasnt been online for a few months. He always looked like a trustworthy guy to me. Really sad he apperently isnt.

EDIT:

Seems like he disappeared the 25th of August last year.

Didnt you just read the previous comments that he has just reappeared and is starting to honor some of his debts?
Lets give him the benefit of the doubt for the moment, seems the story of an accident is legit.

TitanUranus said:
If someone does get hold of the rascal I hope its by something very painful. If you do get your money back I really hope this horrible shitbag doesn't put you off purchasing one from a reputable source, the wiz is a lovely little machine. Sounds like the geezer deserves a swift and hefty steel tipped Doc Martins in the crotch. I know what it's like, my dad nearly got stung by a rogue company selling computers last year, it was a massive pain in the a-hole to get the whole thing sorted out. We did, and eventually we got the goods, but someone should be made to pay for the upset caused. I don't believe in mumbo jumbo but I'm putting a voodo hex on him and beaming bad mo-jo vibes as I type just in case. :angry:

TitanUranus said:
He seems to have dissapeared without trace. Taking this into account, I have come to the conclusion he's a selfish, pilfering prick.

TitanUranus said:
That's amazing, good on him for coming back and starting to sort things out. Just goes to show how important it is to make sure things are covered in case anything happens to you though. It's not great business to be the only one in charge and capable of sorting things if you suffer some accident or something.

Hope you recover soon if you read this, both for your sake and also your customers.

You shouldn't of judged him so quick and even wish ill will of him without knowing why he'd disappeared. Heck you didn't even buy anything from him! Comments from other people here that know him and his reputation should of been enough to consider he has't ran off, especially if he still had Wiz stock he wasn't selling. I know if I were him, I wouldn't let you off so lightly with those initial comments.

Back