Beta Abuse-Sdl

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi boys,

I've just compiled abuse-sdl.
I've added support for pandora control (shot with R or A, use X return, switched both nub to have mouse on the left side)

Enjoy the download and say what you think

Woo, been playing this in my Debian chroot as a test.. though proper controls wouldn't go amiss!

I would actually suggest dpad for movement, right analog for aiming, Left Shoulder to fire and Right Shoulder to cycle weapons as a control scheme.. but I haven't tried yours yet as I've been sitting watching Ubuntu rape my SD card for a few hours now...

Good job though, shall be playing it later :)

Awesome! I've been waiting for the inevitable abuse port for a long time now. I would also suggest adding support for the shoulder buttons for firing but other than that it's perfect.

Azuma said:
Awesome! I've been waiting for the inevitable abuse port for a long time now. I would also suggest adding support for the shoulder buttons for firing but other than that it's perfect.
From my tests, right shoulder worked fine for firing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, yeah just tried again, right shoulder works and is much better for firing, though, its not perfect as the control system is meant for a PC mouse setup, still can play in short bursts, dont wont to get 'pspcramp'!
Also any chance of upping the resolution later on?
Thanks for this, it's a great little game.

Stuckie said:
Woo, been playing this in my Debian chroot as a test.. though proper controls wouldn't go amiss!

I would actually suggest dpad for movement, right analog for aiming, Left Shoulder to fire and Right Shoulder to cycle weapons as a control scheme.. but I haven't tried yours yet as I've been sitting watching Ubuntu rape my SD card for a few hours now...

Good job though, shall be playing it later :)
That sounds like the best control option. The PC used the mouse to aim so the nub for aim , d-pad for control would be perfect.

Necrofenser said:
When i install game on Pandora, where i should put data files?

Data files are in the PND, so need to worry about that. plug&play for the win ;)

sebt3 said:
Data files are in the PND, so need to worry about that. plug&play for the win ;)
You mean pnd&play :D

Back