additional New Content button

Neelix

Insecticidal Maniac
Is there any chance of putting a link to the "New Content" page at the bottom of each page of posts?  Perhaps in the middle between "Go to Topic listing" and "next unread post".

-Neelix

Because I normally want to go back to the New Content page when I reach the end of a thread, and I'm invariably at the bottom of the page when I get there.

I've been using the Next Unread button to read the next unread post in a section until that entire section is read,  but  usually the unread posts are spread across many sections,   so after reading through one section I currently have to scroll back to the top of the page, (which is sometime quite long) just so I can get back to the list of unread messages so I can choose what to read next.

-Neelix

I can see where you are coming from.  I usually just hit home then click it.  I could save a step if we had it at the bottom.  I can't remember what it is like on the mobile version.  On the browser I use when I start to scroll up an arrow pops up and I touch that, so it might save me 2 steps (scrolling up and hitting the arrow) when doing that.

Back