Ahhh Just Lost My Smartphone

clarky2o2o

crap! just lost my nokia 9500, luckily insurance is covering it and they are giving me a choice of the same or = value

What are some descent high end smart phones.

Im considering 9500
or the smaller N95

any others? that are around £400-£600

This kind of insurance is normally only applicable to phones, and once a phone is marked as "lost/stolen", it's blocked from the networks anyway, so not really of use (and therefore pointless to report unless you have actually lost it).

Sphinxter said:
If it was truly smart it would be home by now.
if I was truly smart I wouldnt of lost it in the 1st place.

that's why I had a smart phone to do all my thinking for me

Last edited by a moderator:
tim0391 said:
just get the same phone its the best phone you can get atm
they cant find my phone so there gonna give me a cash stetlement of £420

clarky2o2o said:
crap! just lost my nokia 9500, luckily insurance is covering it and they are giving me a choice of the same or = value

What are some descent high end smart phones.

Im considering 9500
or the smaller N95

any others? that are around £400-£600
GSMArena.com can help you with your choice. :)

edit: HERE are some good choices. Or you can try FINDING some with your own personal needs.

thanks ill look for now ill just use my traditional smart phone the nokia 3510i with the latest feature of COLOUR SCREEN :D

clarky2o2o Posted Yesterday, 03:39 AM
thanks ill look for now ill just use my traditional smart phone the nokia 3510i with the latest feature of COLOUR SCREEN

:lol: I remember saving up for a 3510i to replace my 3510! It was so futuristic at the time with that 'amazing' colour screen and ability to save so many text messages I thought I had the ultimate in handheld technology!

Any recommendations for smartphones anyway? Ideally with built in GPS, and Windows Mobile and not TOO bulky? N95 looks great, but I am not so sure about Symbian apps? (& only because I have limited experience with them - are they as good, and as varied as WM5/6?). I just bought a really cheap wired GPS received for my Axim, but after looking for mapping software, it might be better to get a GPS smartphone to mount and power in the car without wires all over the place (& not having to worry about battery life of bluetooth receivers). Any suggestions if you have such devices would be welcome.

clarky2o2o - hope you did not lose too much data with your phone too. Getting back to where you were with a new device can be a pain in the ar*e!

sataniC Virus said:
clarky2o2o - hope you did not lose too much data with your phone too. Getting back to where you were with a new device can be a pain in the ar*e!
Ironically the day before i needed the memory card so i backed up all my data (and consequently my ringtones so if it didnt ring i wouldnt know it was mine)

the only data i know i lost was a moonfish walkthrough for skies of arcadia legends and ....some rather "special" photos of my g/f

clarky2o2o said:
the only data i know i lost was a moonfish walkthrough for skies of arcadia legends and ....some rather "special" photos of my g/f
That sucks, thos moonfish are a bugger to find.

There's only one true Smart Phone.

getsmartfj6.jpg

Gedit, gedit? :p

Jarska333 said:
There's only one true Smart Phone.

getsmartfj6.jpg

Gedit, gedit? :p
man thats the 1 im gonna get ive never lost my shoes going out thats perfect:D

Hey guys, I just found a Nokia 9500 on a bus. I reckon I'll sell it for £420 to some poor sod, because it doesn't work properly anyway.

EDIT: Whoops this should very much have been a new thread and also not in this one.

nickspoon said:
Hey guys, I just found a Nokia 9500 on a bus. I reckon I'll sell it for £420 to some poor sod, because it doesn't work properly anyway.

EDIT: Whoops this should very much have been a new thread and also not in this one.
:lol:

Back