Alan Shearer - New Newcastle United Manager!

x68000

Mega GP Mania
Newcastle never fail to amaze! Whether for the right reasons or the wrong!

Shearer in charge till the end of the season - at least!

I know we have a few members from Newcastle around here, so thought this was newsworthy!

Now looking forward to Chelsea at home this saturday :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, Newcastle are my least favorite team for a number of reasons. Everyone except the geordies know that they should be in the championship, and I'm sure Shearer will be the one to take them there :)

Not sure why they should be in the championship?

The third best supported team (based on attendance) in the league should only be in the top flight.

Here's hoping Shearer can keep us up.

Hmm. I don't follow soccer / football, but I will say that Newcastle Brown Ale is among the best liquids in the world.

'x68000' said:
Not sure why they should be in the championship?

The third best supported team (based on attendance) in the league should only be in the top flight.

Here's hoping Shearer can keep us up.
Geordies seem to think that they have a god given right to win the premiership. Thats why every manager that fails to do so within one season gets the sack... Big Sam was doing ok compared to what they are now...

if you genuinely believe what you say, which is obviously just what you read, no doubt written by some lazy hack, you have no idea at all.

winning the league has never been on any fans radar for at least the last 12 years, however we do expect to win sufficient games and play some decent football in doing so.

as a season ticket holder i can assure you that allardyce had it coming - bad results and dreadful to watch.

anyway, topic was simply to make note of this newsworthy appointment, of interest to any real football fan.

'David Bowman' said:
Hmm. I don't follow soccer / football, but I will say that Newcastle Brown Ale is among the best liquids in the world.
+1

God, I love Newky Brown, I could live off that stuff. Well, probably not, but I could try :)

Maybe Shearer taking over's an April Fool's :p

'x68000' said:
if you genuinely believe what you say, which is obviously just what you read, no doubt written by some lazy hack, you have no idea at all.

winning the league has never been on any fans radar for at least the last 12 years, however we do expect to win sufficient games and play some decent football in doing so.

as a season ticket holder i can assure you that allardyce had it coming - bad results and dreadful to watch.

anyway, topic was simply to make note of this newsworthy appointment, of interest to any real football fan.
I do believe what I say, and surley as a season ticket holder, you know that Mr Ashley is far from fair with the people he appoints?
Anyway, I must get back to bashing the Spurs fans for being exactly like the geordies :p

'David Bowman' said:
Would you prefer a Labatt Blue?
Ah, that carbonated chalky taste you can`t get enough of.

Back