Pandora All of a sudden, SDL programs compiled on Pandora just showing blank console window

j0e

Hey guys,

I seem to have run into a very odd bug.

It just started to happen a few days ago - I was working on a program using the codeblocks pnd and pressed Build and Run - and all I got was a blank console window.

I tried running it from the terminal - same thing.

I tried running a previous program I'd compiled a while ago from the terminal - same thing, just the cursor sitting there doing nothing until I pressed Ctrl+C.

I tried exiting codeblocks and restarting my pandora, then running both programs from the terminal - exactly the same thing.

Even programs I've compiled ages before this has happened and have worked perfectly in the past now refuse to start.

Strangely enough, I tried opening a previous version of the thing I was working from that I'd packaged into a pnd, and it started up with no problem.

Doing a little poking around at the code, I added in a bunch of printf statements into the main() routine to see what was going on, if anything. What I found was that all the printf statements would run until SDL_Init - at which point the program would just stop. Does anyone have any explanation or suggestion for this problem?

Uhmm maybe some corrupted SDL libs inside your Nand ?

Try to execute your compiled programs with some other SDL libs (with overriding with LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable) ?

If this is not working...the only solution is a reflash...i think

Back