Allways a Arm Lenght Distance, or how to measure ?

It wasnt related whit something, its just that i explain the Pandora as a small computer rather then a gaminghandheld so the Pyra is also my small computer

Today, the US President postet something that he wantet to lower the Prices for Gazoline,
But when i calculate the price he had on the price table on the background to our Metric Liters, its at around 1,44 for Diesel,
whe have about 2,20 € today for Diesel in Germany..

So in USA, the Price for your Gazoline is much lower, but looks more because of this Gallone thing...

I ditnt translate the Curse of the Dollar to Euro though, and i dont know if the 1,44 where whit or whitouth VAT..

I was counting whit 3,55 as it’s the US President..

But the German Diesel Price where even whit 1,44 to much, but better than the 1,96 I saw today ..

We better stick to the CGPM Kilogram.

But, are we using the standard, EU, or US pyra as the standard measure? :D
oh, is there a difference betw... ah, yeah, the GMS is different, so it has a different weight...
And the Standard... that's the one without GSM and with 8GB RAM, not the 4GB ones, right?

Its much worse than i though: In Germany whe have the Weight Unit "Zentner" (hundredweight), which is 50 kg in Germany (Hundred Pounts),
in Austria (not the Country whit the Kangaroos) , and Swiss its 100 kg ... and they are Countrys that where not far away from each other..

I mean ok when you deal over the "Border" you would use 50 kg instead of a Zentner, but some peaple are using still Zentner for 50 kg and Pound for 500g ..

Metric Pounts are 500 g, did a trainee for Baker back then whe had still flour Packs whit 1 Zentner (houndredweight) and i had to lift them whyle i still had 48 kg my self ^^

Back