almost mint caanoo for sale(reduced)$100

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkanoss

well moving from ny to ca and need all the funds i can get, selling everything i own but few sets of cloths my desktop pc and my op.

selling my black caanoo in near mint condition have taken very good care of this,analog is still very tight, only charged-discarged maybe 15 times so battery is still great in it. comes with 2 sd cards one is the 4gb caanoo card with about 25 games from fun gp that was preloaded, other sd is a 8 gb wintec class 10 card with everything you need to get playing right away (wink:) also comes with a tv-out cable, usb power cable and have the original box with starter guide and cd. really don't want to sell it but i need the cash.

asking $100 usd + shipping, play asia no longer sells them and only could find them on ebay and lowest price was 157 just for the caanoo and a 16gb card cheapest with tv-out was 200

paypal only and will be shipping from ny, would love buyer to be in usa but if not o well

0905121344.jpg0905121348.jpg0905121350.jpg0905121351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m sorry you have to sell it, I would hate to have to give mine away.

Anyway this seems like a great offer, would you consider shipping it to Germany? It would be in good hands.

My best friend loves my caanoo but can´t afford the normal price, so this would be great for her(She´ll know by tomorrow if she can afford it)

We have paypal. What do you think the shipping would cost if you did send it all the way to us?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
well should beable to ship via usps should be like 25usd but thats a guess and don't think they have tracking unless you pay more will be afew days till i can get there to find out for sure.

just send me a pm let me know if she wants it i will send you one when i find out shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back