Alternative Site For The Free Gpcinema?

Vanamonde

I just cannot access the entware site (must be an ISP problem) so I'm unable to download the free version of GPCinema. Are they are alternatives sites for getting the free GPCinema?

Normal version :
ftp://drumaster.homeftp.org/gp32 softs/gpcine.fxe

My compressed version :
ftp://drumaster.homeftp.org/gp32 softs/comp_gpcine.fxe

;)

P.S. : Sorry but FTP links don't work in this forum so copy/paste them. :)

Whats the difference with Compressed Version and normal????

Anyway, Drumaster you Did Not mention www.gp32world.co.uk

Steve-O posted on May 14 2004 at 01:28 PM said:
Whats the difference with Compressed Version and normal????

Anyway, Drumaster you Did Not mention www.gp32world.co.uk
My compressed version is three times lighter and loads three times faster. ;)

P.S. : Why should have I mentioned gp32world????!!!! :blink:... really don't understand... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it loses the app name and icon (doesn't matter if you use windups though). The compressed version available here keeps those intact.
Compressed versions may also work for people who had problems launching gpcinema with pacrom (don't know why, but it's worked for one person)

(Drumaster, you might want to update your mirror with that version as I won't be keeping it on my site for long)

woogal posted on May 14 2004 at 03:01 PM said:
Yes at it loses the app name and icon (doesn't matter if you use windups though). The compressed version available here keeps those intact.
Compressed versions may also work for people who had problems launching gpcinema with pacrom (don't know why, but it's worked for one person)

(Drumaster, you might want to update your mirror with that version as I won't be keeping it on my site for long)
I don't care (I use Wind-Ups) but are you sure my version hasn't title and icon (I can't test it 'cause no GP32 any longer) because compressed and uncompressed have exactly the same file size (130 264 bits)?! :unsure:

Drumaster posted on May 14 2004 at 12:52 PM said:
Normal version :
ftp://drumaster.homeftp.org/gp32 softs/gpcine.fxe

My compressed version :
The compressed one worked fine, thx for the help.

Darned impressive considering the file sizes..

woogal posted on May 14 2004 at 03:01 PM said:
Yes at it loses the app name and icon (doesn't matter if you use windups though). The compressed version available here keeps those intact.

Updated! :)
I found a very easy way to get my icon intact and change the name. ;)

Perfect compressed version :

Back