Amiga Emulation?

I think it also supports ADZ (so you can compress the disk images). I'm fairly sure I did that to save some space on my SDHC when I had the Wiz version of UAE4all - hope that helps you save some space.

hmm anybody know of any tools to automatically compress a whole batch of adfs to adzs?

Hey gibberish, A little off topic but I went to Nottingham the weekend before last, Pretty nice place. It was my mates stag do, there was a festival on in the centre and pretty good night out. The old Jerusalem Pub was a top pub too! the one in cave/castle.

hey! yeah i was at that festival on the saturday (maybe sunday?) too, saw some beatles tribute band (not the bootleg beatles) and they were pretty good. glad you had a good time, i like the olde trip too but there are even nicer pubs if you venture out of the city centre a mile or 2. give me a shout if you return and i'll point you in a few directions :)

gibberish said:
hey! yeah i was at that festival on the saturday (maybe sunday?) too, saw some beatles tribute band (not the bootleg beatles) and they were pretty good. glad you had a good time, i like the olde trip too but there are even nicer pubs if you venture out of the city centre a mile or 2. give me a shout if you return and i'll point you in a few directions :)

Yeah I saw that too, I think it was on all weekend. There was a good James brown tribute too. I certainly will give you a shout if I find myself there again, We ended up in a HUGE club 3 floors I cant remember the name but was a good night out, Had a really nice curry from that place near the Britania Hotel, on the other side of the main road, The one on the corner.

Thats a really nice beer they sell there eh!? Old Trip I got a few bottles at home for a rainy day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't get this to run.

I have some adf files, and a bunch of kick roms. I've tried a few different 512kb kick roms, and most go black screen or back to minimenu. One kick.rom made the screen flash grey and white, then back to minimenu.

Is there a certain kick.rom version required? I've tried ones labeled 2.04 and 3.1 and denoted for A500. Is that correct?

naples39 said:
Can't get this to run.

I have some adf files, and a bunch of kick roms. I've tried a few different 512kb kick roms, and most go black screen or back to minimenu. One kick.rom made the screen flash grey and white, then back to minimenu.

Is there a certain kick.rom version required? I've tried ones labeled 2.04 and 3.1 and denoted for A500. Is that correct?

Check the readme of UAE4ALL for more info.
kick.rom is an overdumped 1.3 kickrom :)

Last edited:
[quote name='EvilDragon' date='11 June 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp=' post=]
Check the readme of UAE4ALL for more info.
kick.rom is an overdumped 1.3 kickrom :)
[/quote]

Ah, overdumped 1.3, that is the info I needed. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperCars II & Lotus II:

thought UAE4All is incompatible with both games.

But there is (exactly) 1 working ADF in TOSEC for them:

Lotus Turbo Challenge II (1991)(Gremlin)[cr CPY][a2]
Super Cars II (1991)(Gremlin)[cr HP][f AGA](Disk 1 of 2)

(disk 2 can be any for SuperCars II)

No matter what combination of settings I choose, I just get a black screen everytime.. I know my roms and kickstarts work as I have used them on my Wiz.

Is there a solution to this?

I managed to get it working, I had the version 3.0 Kickstart Rom's

Swapping it for a 3.1 cured it for me.

So if u have the black screen issue, it's probably your kickstart rom version!

Back