Amiga Thread.

A friend of mine started to collect and release a collection of old italian releases (many of this not available on Web anymore) for Amiga.
He want to release aperiodically a volume full of productions in ADF (Amiga disk format), collaboration is open to anyone that have some lost italian production (maybe salvaged from old floppys or BBS), if you have one or more release not available anywhere and want to contact him write to italo@trinityhq.eu

He named this collection ItaloDisco (not related to the recent song by The Kolors), and now released his first volume.

You could download from ItaloDisco by Trinity
or from Pouet and Demozoo

b22b.332821.jpg

Just ebay purchased another likely broken Amiga 2000 to restore. The case and keyboard look in better shape than my current one. Comes with a boxes of random disks so could be interesting or a bunch of junk... we will see.

Update: That Amiga 2000 is the most mint one I've seen, VARTA Battery didn't leak at all, removed it and amazed to see no damage. I may eventually replace the electrolytic capacitors, but it appears to work fine.

I will eventually get back to the Floppie209 replica PCB I spent a lot of time populating the components on it and figure out what is going wrong with that project. But for now I have a fully working system with the Vampire V2 to play with.

My A2000 setup is back and running again, better casing and internals and an actual working floppy drive unlike my old system. So transferred over the Vampire V500 V2+, X-Surf-100 Ethernet, with Rapid Road USB Controller. It came with a Supra SCSI controller card, but no HDD, so not sure that works.

20240103_173432.png

Back