And What Is Whit The Orignal Pandora Case (Or Bag)

EvilDragon said:
Well, I own the rights for the logo in Germany, and I can say: Use it!

But could we have some information on the official case that I also bought when pre-ordering? We've heard about the TV-cable but nothing on the case/bag?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
Well, I own the rights for the logo in Germany, and I can say: Use it! As long as it has something to do with the Pandora (case, game, etc.), I'm fine with it :)
Just if somebody wants to misuse the logo (use it to promote completely different devices, etc.), I'll become angry ;)
Be careful how you word that. At least in North America, you either have to give explicit permission to use a trademark, or you have to fight against its use. Failure to do either of those two things could result in the loss of trademark, and then anyone can use it. I am not a lawyer, of course, so may be missing a few facts, but that's the gist of the rules here: defend it or lose it. Just to be safe, draw up a form letter and send it to those that ask to use the logo. Then you can have a trail proving that you were paying attention to who was and was not allowed to use the logo, on the off chance that someone tries to make a clone using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back