Another Will There Be?

joa

So many silly threads on 'will there be this?' 'will there be that?'

We have the hardware and an almost perfect design.

This project will be what we make it, The answer to most of these annoying questions is; well theoretically yes.

Fundamentally it's capable of so much and that's the point, I'm sure the whole community surrounding the pandora are going to develop some magical software,ports,emulators.

when i first saw this the first thing that entered my head was...

"if it's capable of smoothly rendering the ps1 (for me, specifically for but not limited to FFVII), then i'm buying one"

very, very exciting!

oh btw did anyone see the interview with evilDragon, the Interviewer was a douche, asking stupid questions, and again totally missing the point, EvilDragin was so friendly too, i nearly turned it off when i heard "will it have HDMI".....

Sorry if this has been a rant, wasn't mean't to be :p

joa said:
oh btw did anyone see the interview with evilDragon, the Interviewer was a douche, asking stupid questions, and again totally missing the point, EvilDragin was so friendly too, i nearly turned it off when i heard "will it have HDMI".....

Yes, and "the Amiga - but isn't that a very old system?" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
joa said:
So many silly threads on 'will there be this?' 'will there be that?'

We have the hardware and an almost perfect design.

This project will be what we make it, The answer to most of these annoying questions is; well theoretically yes.

Fundamentally it's capable of so much and that's the point, I'm sure the whole community surrounding the pandora are going to develop some magical software,ports,emulators.

when i first saw this the first thing that entered my head was...

"if it's capable of smoothly rendering the ps1 (for me, specifically for but not limited to FFVII), then i'm buying one"

very, very exciting!

Sorry if this has been a rant, wasn't mean't to be :p

"Perfect design" How can you tell when all u have seen is renders and photos?? Its a pretty bold statement

Last edited by a moderator:
I still am skeptical of the design. It looks sorta bulky to me (I can't believe it's the size of a DS). But the hardware and features make the case design pretty trivial in my opinion.

Back