Any Metal Slug?

onlinebacon

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I am thinking about buying a GP32 really seriously, one reason is to start to make games, and the other is to play games like Metal Slug and FF2 and games like that ( the retro greats :) )

My question is: Is there any way to play any of the Metal Slug series on the GP32?

Thanks

onlinebacon

PS- Pocket NEOGEO is fine too :)

Yes, you can play some ms demos made for gp32, but they aren't finished and you can play ngpc version, but choppy and without saving but wait for f-day :D

There is a new NGPC emulator to be released some time in the future ("f day") by rlyeh, and that will probably run Metal Slug at a decent speed.

Actually, I think metal slug runs perfect on ThunderZ's NGPC Emulator, not choppy at all, just no sound or saving though ;) . Also, I never played it on a real NGPC before though and I don't remember if it was the 1st or 2nd one

OK :D, guess I am gonna have to wait till f day, but meh, not getting it till mid July anyway ( my b day ) so looking forward to it :D

Well since you are going to get a Gp32 and make games for it, I have an idea for the first game you should make.. METAL SLUG! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back