Caanoo / WIZ Any Music Player Libs For The Wiz?

Optimus

Website
optimus.untergrund.net
Hi there!

I tried to search of the dev section of wiz and also on forum but with no results.

Are there any dev libs to play mod files or mp3/ogg?
I need them to port some of my old stuff.
And maybe fast enough because Pandora Angst competition is about to finish :p

a bit too late maybe ... but sdl_mixer works for wiz and is included in the openwiz toolchain.

crow_riot said:
a bit too late maybe ... but sdl_mixer works for wiz and is included in the openwiz toolchain.

Well. It's too late for me too. I started with this project late, then stopped to do something else, then came back here. There is more than the music that needs to be fixed. But I will release that thing very soon after the compo.

About SDL Mixer, I didn't know it could play MOD files. But it needs libmikmod for this. Which reminds me that I have used it before in GP2X and I searched for it in the hope it will also work with WIZ (since I am using a windows devkit that compiles for GP2X while this works for WIZ). I couldn't find it here and neither in the GP2X file archives which is strange because I have used it in the past.

For any other people who might come in this post by searching, I found this one for the WIZ btw http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,46,130
Gotta try it now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back