Any News On The Replacement For The Wiz?

R

Red Baron

Any news on the replacement for the Wiz?
I can’t wait to see it
:p

JayWhite said:
Would this be the new GamePark device?

http://gp2x-emulation.dcemu.co.uk/xgp-screenshots.shtml

XGP
Holey Guacamole Batman, I want one, it sure looks good :p It kooks like a Pandora Killer

Last edited by a moderator:
According to another forum, it was discussed way back in 2007.

I just remember on here a forum on a new phone type device, so I thought that was it :blink:

JayWhite said:
According to another forum, it was discussed way back in 2007.

I just remember on here a forum on a new phone type device, so I thought that was it :blink:

The XGP was several models of PMP's from Gamepark and Gamepark went belly up before the XGP devices were ever released. Gamepark was the original company not to be confused with Gamepark Holdings makers of GP2X and the Wiz. I remember there was a model of the XGP that was called XGP kids that was small. I don't think XGP was going to be open source so it was probably gonna be kinda lame to a community that loves open source and emulation etc. They were some nice looking devices though and I remember watching with interest because they almost were released but kept getting delayed.

Is there any roomers on the next generation of WIZ yet other than April fools jokes

Red Baron said:
Is there any roomers on the next generation of WIZ yet other than April fools jokes

For the last time, NO!

The Wiz is a great device, stop willing GP to come up with a new one. This is good enough.

Nova said:
The Wiz is a great device, stop willing GP to come up with a new one. This is good enough.
I agree Nova. A fine device indeed ;).

We don't need a new device yet. It would be seriously frustrating to have to buy a new one every year. Learn to code. That'll keep you busy.

i think we should start a petition for that! because now they got the SDK out and also included the drives, so this is nothing that couldn't be done for GPH.

*edit*
how 'bout that? :)
http://www.petitionspot.com/start-a-petition/

Dare I ask, (CHRING) any news or roomers about the replacement WIZ? :ph34r:
I wounder if you can preorder them yet?

Red Baron said:

Just get out.

Red Baron said:

Ok... Any news about Wiz sucessor will be on the news site, but next console will be avaible minimally next year... GPH has just relased two consoles in really short time (Wiz and Korean-only F-300...) so please, STOP ASKING!!!!!

You lot are bunch of PUCK HEADS a simple question and most of yous start foaming at the mouth
I ask again any roomers or news about the WIZ replacement?
PS:- The F300 has not been in production for at least 6 months :angry:

Back