Any News On The Replacement For The Wiz?

R.B said:
Dunny said:
R.B said:
u9i said:
Why do you create a new account every two weeks?
Just answer the question

Your spelling is bad. It's "rumours". I don't think I can even begin to comment on your grammar.

D.
Who gives a PUCK

Obviously, nobody on the forum seems to take you seriously - and that may be because of your rather poor attempts to use basic English. I thought you were supposed to be intelligent, for god's sake! You claim to be a proficient programmer, even at the assembly level. I'd always assumed that programmers can spell (they'd not get anything coded if they can't) so your lack of ability in this matter baffles me.

I suppose that's why you've not had any answers yet. Have you tried emailing GPH themselves?

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree-Why is this even a topic? The Wiz works great-and for those who don't like it, go to the Pandora section.

I agree with bowz and most of the others.
Just to try and stop this:
R.B, you can try this thread, if you speak German:
http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8860&start=0&sid=fd14417d46795d507741eb83786ec33e
The VM-100 is related to the WIZ, obviously very similar hardware. This may have been one of the reasons for the rumours.
It is definitely not meant to be a game console!
If you are native Korean speaking and like to learn English, buy one.
If you want a new game console from GPH, please be patient for the next few years.

Back