Any Point In Making More Tutorials?

I was just wondering if there's still any point in writing some more tutorials in English. Is there already enough documentation, enough sample sources, etc.? I kinda checked the existing material; so far, I've seen EvilDragon's tutorial and this new sample shooter.

If not, it might be worth it translating some, or maybe even writing new ones.

Threads like those racist/nazi/terrorist/ homophobic ones I just read before registering really make me not wanna do this at all, in fact I left Gp32Spain for some weeks after getting really annoyed for similar reasons and asking myself if it was worth it making games if it's people like them who are going to play it. Anyway I enjoy myself enough while working on this.

What else... well I've been playing with DIV/Fenix for like 4 or 5 years so I guess I'm quite good at it. If you ever need help just be sure I'll be here in addition to the rest of the members to help.

Well, I'm glad someone tried my game, but I'm sad that he wouldn't want me to play one of his.

Those threads were jokes, jokes about how ridiculous it would to have Hitler/Osama/Bush/etc as the GP32 mascot, that's why it was funny, not because we're taking the piss out of any type of people.

LA!

Anyway, more tutorials are always appreciated, the more people doing things, the better. The more you give, the more you get.

Also, what did you think of the shooting game and were there any white artifacts on your GP32 (and what type is it)?

BYEEEEE!!

The problem with those images was that they're not quite funny enough to justify the obviously charged material. I liked the Bin Laden picture best out of all of them (in the UK a handheld console went on sale that allowed you to bomb a twin set of towers with a plane. If you won a little LCD Arab danced over the screen. It was banned within a week (though I'm sure you'll find it on Ebay for triple figures)).

On a less pious note, isn't the new Doom update fantastic? Anyone up for making an Axis Of Evil mod for it? :D

Paul

Yes more tutorials would always be welcomed.

That other thread, I dunno what to say. Wasnt quite funny in my opinion.
Maybe some people who just got bored and went a bit to far. Enough of that.

Not all people on this board are like that, and im more into fenix, than bad photoshopping with pictures of tsunami and hitler.

OMG lol really sorry, I didn't want to ignore anyone... Well what you've written seems pretty useful. Any suggestions about what you'd like to see are welcome then.

Grebn posted on Feb 20 2005 at 08:10 AM said:
The problem with those images was that they're not quite funny enough to justify the obviously charged material. I liked the Bin Laden picture best out of all of them (in the UK a handheld console went on sale that allowed you to bomb a twin set of towers with a plane. If you won a little LCD Arab danced over the screen. It was banned within a week (though I'm sure you'll find it on Ebay for triple figures)).

On a less pious note, isn't the new Doom update fantastic? Anyone up for making an Axis Of Evil mod for it? :D

Paul

I heard the saves were still borked for some HB WADs though. Have you had any problems with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt have anything against more tutorials. Its good to see things from different angles and so on. Btw, thanks for those commented sources. Will look through them tonight...

Back