Any "tiny" Languages To Code On The Wiz ?

I'm interested in any languages that will/won't ( why ? ) be supported in the future ?

Well I always wanted a portable device that I can wright and compile programs on ,, was serching for phones like this and finally gave up and wanted to buy a portable gaming console while serching on the internet I found GP2X and on this forum I asked to be shur if it doesn't have it and to my supprive there was something like this for it and I was amazed , I asked if it will be possible to make something similar for the Wiz and the answer was that why not , and now I'm wondering if somebody is planing to make it ?

Edit:

Alex. : I changed the sth/sb to something/somebody and will wright like that on this forum . I it hurts You I am sory I thought it doesn't matter

I'm generally wondering if someone is going to make it . ( Some people already have the Wiz )

Pandora : Well I love the number 2 it is the pretty nice it is my favorite , all the digital electronic is based on it and I hate when the teacher say that I can't wright like that I thought that at least on forums I can do it like this but if it hurts You I will try not to do it ( it will be much harder than in the frist case )

Capn_Fish : Well I my country I was one of 4 best students in English at my school ( on the Olimpics )

Well my teacher nither like the number of questions I ask :) :)

We made a big off topic from this topic :p :p

Please take more time before you press "Post". This is the News forum, not a place to ask questions. You've been here long enough to know this.

While you're at it, please stop using lazy abbreviations for every other word (like sth and sb), this isn't instant messenger and people deserve better than seeing someone type with their feet. If you're so hurried that you don't have time to do this, why should other people have time to read your posts?

Hear hear. And get rid of those double commas I see in all your posts.

Edit: Make that double everything. I've just seen your question marks.

Alex. said:
Please take more time before you press "Post". This is the News forum, not a place to ask questions. You've been here long enough to know this.

While you're at it, please stop using lazy abbreviations for every other word (like sth and sb), this isn't instant messenger and people deserve better than seeing someone type with their feet. If you're so hurried that you don't have time to do this, why should other people have time to read your posts?
Yes, please don't encourage the regression of English. I don't know how bad it is in Europe, but it's already quite horrible here.

Thank you.

I can't really even understand what you're asking (something about being able to program on the Wiz, I gather, but that wouldn't be news...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved out of the news forum. No link left, as I don't want the news forum 'dirtied' with non-news posts.

Peter R said:
I think supprive is surprise. My brain has mastered the art of deciphering his posts!

I gave up, Orange Pumpkin has the distinction of being the only person on my ignore list.

Klepto said:
I gave up, Orange Pumpkin has the distinction of being the only person on my ignore list.
Strangely, he's the only one that creates threads on the Wiz forum too...well, half of them, at least.

My interest of the world is big and my English skills small :) :)

Edit: QUOTE
I think supprive is surprise. My brain has mastered the art of deciphering his posts!

I'n glad of hearing that

Please use "write" instead of "wright"! Can you get spell checking for your browser, please?

What do you mean with tiny languages? C?

I'm PL and I will try to get my browser ( Mozilla Firefox ) working on with English auto-corect

Edit: Sory Squidge wanted to post it in Developers corner but was looking on the news and did it accidentally

Please do try to get spell check, however, I think people are being maybe a tad bit hard on you, so much so that you didn't get an answer to your question.

I don't know if you mean tiny as in little to know overhead or just in terms of comprehension. I'm sure you can find a book on learning how to program or even look at some youtube videos see learn the basics of C++ (there are some pretty good tutorial on there that will get you started).

Just please try and use the search function before you post another topic on here, if nothing comes up, try spell checking your query.

Hope that kinda helps.

No ,, I was more thinking is somebody making a compiler for the Wiz

I know how to "code" ,, at least theoretically ,, I had some book read them and even once had some time and made a 2D "engine" witch let's You to move and You have to get to the Z,X point on the map it was made on cout and cin so the quality was "low" but nvm .. I would like to make programs on school breaks etc. If I will want to learn programing more I will go to a Polish forum

And I think You are right some people are mad at me I hope it won't last forever :) :) I think I'm an optimistic :( :(

I have finally installed the auto-check ,, it still underlines some things :( :( : Wiz :( :( ,, cout ,, cin ,, nvm

Edit: yep sory didn't have any idea of how to wright that

Orange Pumpkin said:
I have finally installed the auto-check , it still underlines some things: Wiz, cout, cin, nvm.
You do know those aren't actual words?

Wiz is a personal name

Cout/Cin are C/C++ commands

nvm is shorter version of "never mind"

Something more

Aren't this enough for You to understands ??

Back