Any Way To Change Your Forum Name?

goobers

Website
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a way to change your forum name without making a new account, cos I made this account, but I'm called something else on every other forum I'm on, and It'd be nice to switch the name over...

Yeah, I PMed hando, and the next time I logged in my name had changed :)

Say, does anyone know who this CongoZombie chap is? ;)

no, in fact I was asking what happened to him in another thread, although that just makes things more suspicious i guess...

So I'm thinking of shortening my forum name to "DCGM" since that's just better.

Should I start one of those hardcore polls? I want the entire community involved in this crucial decision.

Maybe you should have a poll about making the poll. Wouldn't wont you to go making a poll about changing your name just for you to find out that you shouldn't have made it.

fishybawb said:
Gotta love them polls (no homo)
People are starting to tack on the {no homo} tags just for security measures nowadays. I mean, everything has sexual conotation:

[01:03]Krispf3: brb gotta go put together a chandelier
[01:04]iignotus: I'm falling behind on these euphemisms for masturbation

So, should I make a poll about making a poll about making a poll about changing my name? This is an important decision here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Telcolou is back!

<3

daclassicgamingmaster said:
So, should I make a poll about making a poll about making a poll about changing my name? This is an important decision here.
Making a poll about making a poll about making a poll about changing your name is quite a big step to take. It might be worth taking out a short survey on passers-by so you can at least get a general idea of the direction you should go in.

nickspoon said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Making a poll about making a poll about making a poll about changing your name is quite a big step to take. It might be worth taking out a short survey on passers-by so you can at least get a general idea of the direction you should go in.

Or maybe just make a poll on the matter.

Back