Anyone Else Have A Sound Problem After Using Greader2X?

TLJRyan

Still Fresh
Hello.

Sorry if this is a known bug with a known solution. I did try a few searches.

So, the problem. Whenever I exit GReader2x, sound in any application no longer works and I have to restart the GP2X. I am using the latest build of Open2x as the firmware.

Not a huge issue, just a minor annoyance that's tainting my eBook experience. Same problem if I'm using greader2x from the SD card and not the one included in Open2x.

Thanks.

TLJRyan said:
Hello.

So, the problem. Whenever I exit GReader2x, sound in any application no longer works and I have to restart the GP2X. I am using the latest build of Open2x as the firmware.

Not a huge issue, just a minor annoyance that's tainting my eBook experience. Same problem if I'm using greader2x from the SD card and not the one included in Open2x.

Thanks.

I can reproduce this, it's nasty: on my unit, it actually causes apps launched after GReader2X to hard-freeze it instead of just messing with sound. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
this also happen some times when you start lemonBoy, some times the audio just lags and the emu gives you 32FPS instead of 60(fixeable using soft reset), and some times, the same as above, no sound and when you close lemonboy, hard freezes before gmenu loads.

TLJRyan said:
Hello.

Thanks.

Which GP2X do you have, the mk1 mk2 or f200?

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back