Anyone else see the Super Mario Crossover 3 trailer?

I would have no clue where to start on a port, but I would LOVE it if it came to Pandora.  I thought Pandora didn't play well with flash though, (looking at YouTube performance in pandoras browsers)

I wouldnt care which version came to Pandora, 1, 2 or the new one, or all 3.

It isn't the flash that's slow with youtube, it's the video decoding. Vector animations and many games work just fine, the problem is that decoding video is surprisingly CPU intensive.

That being said, I'm trying to play it but it only gets to 99% loaded and then freezes. Seems to be a problem with the flash player.

edit: several refreshes later it finally went, play was pretty good, selecting a character caused a minor pause as it shuffled graphics and stuff I guess, but otherwise everything was fine. And then I went down a tube and it came to a deadly crawl. Like, "buffering" for 30 seconds to play 1 second of audio. And the clock continues to count down during that time where I can't actually do anything, so death is imminent.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the trailer it looks like great fun to play, i hope its possible because it would be AWESOME!

Hmm, Mario CrossOver 2 is Flash... anyone tried it in the Pandora?
I downloaded today in the morning and it runs playable.

Some slowdowns but maybe I can tweak it a little.

Have to test further.

EDIT:

It's little too much for Pandora sometimes.

What speed is your CPU in that video?  Definately interested.  Tried just going to the site to play in browser in Firefox but it didn't work for me.  Loads to 43 percent before flash crashes.  Didnt try booting into Android to try it.

The version in the video is not Super Mario Crossover 2.

It's version 1.

In Crossover 2 you can select powerups and play as Luigi, Sophia III.

Also the character select screen is not with mushrooms but in a rooster.

Also only Mario and Luigi may jump upon enemies.

Please use the version I uploaded above.

EDIT:

Just noticed you may use the .swf OR .html file.

Both start the game.

If you load the .html file the game is centered (not on the left hand side of the screen).

Back