Anyone Got Theirs Yet??-gp2x

When did this turn into a 360 thread? Anyway, I just ordered my SD card, 2 GB, I'll be watching TV I downloaded it until a emulator or game comes out. I've been stuck on Lost for a while, the last episode left me very unfulfilled, I don't like that Shannon and her flashback was boring, and nothing was learned about the 'others'.

Err... but anyway, yeah, it will be cool to watch some TV on my GP2X while I wait for games and emus.

Thanx,
Stan

Gamestops are getting all of the preorders that they did for the first shipment...we reserved in 3 seperate shipments. For example my store is getting 45.

OK, back to the gp2x...man I wish I would pony up the cash for a 2GB card...but more than likely I'll be adding a couple 1GB cards for $50 or less each to my current 1GB card. Can't wait for the emus though ;)

When did this turn into a 360 thread? Anyway, I just ordered my SD card, 2 GB, I'll be watching TV I downloaded it until a emulator or game comes out. I've been stuck on Lost for a while, the last episode left me very unfulfilled, I don't like that Shannon and her flashback was boring, and nothing was learned about the 'others'.

Err... but anyway, yeah, it will be cool to watch some TV on my GP2X while I wait for games and emus.

Thanx,
Stan

yeah, the 4:3 320x240 would be best for tv instead of wide format movies. going to do this as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanx,
Stan

yeah, the 4:3 320x240 would be best for tv instead of wide format movies. going to do this as well!
Im finding Penn & Teller: Bullshit! very entertaining at the mo and House and Spooks.

Empyre said:
Im finding Penn & Teller: Bullshit! very entertaining

It's absolutely wonderful! Just watched the first season, will be getting the second soon.

Oh, they've done a second season of that? I liked the first one, whether I agreed with them or not, it was always a fun ride, I'm thinking of that one about passive smoking? Penn is a great presenter. I'm enjoying the latest series of curb your enthusiasm and arrested development at the minute, kath and kim series 3 just finished on livingtv, that was great, a few dud episodes but forgiveable, love the camp atmos of the whole thing, as for british stuff, we're in a slump but the latest series of peep show is starting this friday so fingers crossed.

Back