Anyone Here Want My Gp2x?

Dr.Zaius

Still Fresh
Website
drzaius.deviantart.com
Hey guys,
I purchased a GP2X at launch along with a 1GB SD card from Kingston, and frankly, i dont have the time or the skill to really play around with this guy. Ive used it maybe twice since opening it. I Was wondering if any of you chaps would like to buy it and the 1GB card for a cool $100 before i dump it on Ebay. Id rather it go to the community first, as i frequent these boards often, tho i dont realy post.

Its only problem is that it dosent have he joystick nub thing, so you'd have to buy one of those new ones, but thats it. Its in perfect condition otherwise, not a single scratch. It also has a SD card reader that came with it when i ordered it from gp2x.co.uk

Shoot me an email if you're interested, ill be happy to supply pics if you want, tho im sure you all know what it looks like ;)

ryanluras@gmail.com

I Live in the California Bay area, just shy of San Francisco, in case any of you are local.

You must have bought it to play emulation or movies right (not just on a whim). Seems a shame you want to give up on it so soon.

You say you "frequent these board often", so you must know how to copy games onto it and play them (and have the "time" to do so). Reading the forums will teach you how to do most things you need to, there are many hundreds of topics, guides and useful comments. That is how the rest of us learnt how to use the system...

bacteria posted on May 23 2006 at 12:11 AM said:
You must have bought it to play emulation or movies right (not just on a whim). Seems a shame you want to give up on it so soon.

You say you "frequent these board often", so you must know how to copy games onto it and play them (and have the "time" to do so). Reading the forums will teach you how to do most things you need to, there are many hundreds of topics, guides and useful comments. That is how the rest of us learnt how to use the system...

I can copy games onto it jsut fine, but its more the flashing the firmware type stuff that would take me a bit to get right, and really, i just dont have the time. i work long hours and just aren't that interested in the emulation scene as i was. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Well, if your not gonna give me any info on it... I'm out. (Even though I live in the US)

-SkullFire

I'l buy it if paypal is ok with you. Sent you an email, cya

how much will the shipping price be if it was shipped to south-africa

Back