Anyone In The Us Who Can Unbrick My Gp2x?

dabomb3627

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
somewhat self-explanatory, was upgrading my 2x, batteries cut out, now i have a 200$ paper-weight (to clarify, there is NO BOOTLOADER in tact) would anybody be willing to have it shipped to them so they can unbrick it for me? i will cover shipping.

What model 100 or 200 and where are you located? I am in the US in Florida. I have unbricked a 100 model but not a 200 ... I have most of the hardware to do a complete unbrick. I seemed to have lost my JTag cable ...

I am in Nashville TN, 37216. If you ship it to me, plus a paid return shipping label, I'll unbrick it for you. PM me.

Hi, I live in Chatsworth CA, and I have a beautiful black Gp2x brick on my desk. Can someone turn it back into an awesome game emulator again? I don't know what happened! I was playing Monkey Island, and all of the sudden when I turned it off and back on, it said upgrading firmware? It stayed like that forever, and so duh!! I shut it off and now I have a beautiful rainbow screen. Can someone help me? Please email me at sparkydav@yahoo.com or post here. Thanks, sniff sniff. I think I feel a tear coming....... :(

Back