Anyone Installed An Invisible Shield?

The neat thing with the invisible shields, unlike their competitors is that air bubbles will diffuse through the film and disappear in a few days.
That is, unless there's a grain of dirt sitting between the film and the screen.
So, be very careful of lint and dirt, and don't sweat it if you get a few small air bubbles. They will disappear.

sinoth said:
Ollonk said:
Edit: Sinoth, you might be able to register on Zagg's website. They grant a replacement, IIRC. They might not replace if it was installation-related, though. (At least you didn't ruin the Pandora's screen, right?)
Eh, I think I'll just cut my losses. Won't be trying that again. Also, touch screen seems to be fine :)
Yeah, it will never damage anything. Once it sets, and you remove it, you might have a little goo left behind, but it cleans up fine. I've used this on many products(all my current electronics actually), and it takes some getting used to for sure. I actually no longer use the invisible shield on my screens, but I use the all over body ones to protect every where else. If you have to squegee the screen to much, it can leave those hair lines that you mentioned also. It doeasn't show much on the body, so I never have a problem there.

I got this peel and place protector from US amazon http://www.amazon.com/Archos-ClearTouch-Anti-Glare-Screen-Protector/dp/B0019QRBGU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276044379&sr=8-5. It fits perfect, no room to play with though. You have to make sure it fits flush against one side, and then it will fit just right. If you don't, it will overlap on the other side. I suggest something like this for those who don't want the headache of the Zagg protectors.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
To those who have installed it. Do you want to try and tuck the first side slightly under the screen bezel?
What's this talk of bubbles diffusing through the protector? That sounds a bit weird, but good.

Dead1nside said:
To those who have installed it. Do you want to try and tuck the first side slightly under the screen bezel?
What's this talk of bubbles diffusing through the protector? That sounds a bit weird, but good.
Basically since the skin is air permeable, the air can pass through. And the bubbles will diminish in size and generally disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back