Anyone Interested In These?

Quiest

I like turtles!
I`m giving Dungeon & Guarder and Little Wizzard away for free, because I don`t like them. I got them with my new BLU+.
Just pay me the porto.

Anyone?

Edit: typos...

I`m giving Dungeon & Guarder and Little Wizzard away for free, because I don`t like them. I got them with my new BLU+.
Just pay me the porto.

Anyone?

re-use the cards!!

thats 32mb worth!

but if you have the box for little wizard id be interested! (i have the game already - would love the A/W)

sPaCe :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i have Dungeon & Guarder?

2 Games for 1 person is unfair! :p

Just pay me the porto.

Anyone?

re-use the cards!!

thats 32mb worth!

but if you have the box for little wizard id be interested! (i have the game already - would love the A/W)

sPaCe :ph34r:

That is EXACTLY what I did, except I only did it with Dungeon and Guarder because that's the only one that came with my GP32. It's like a ripoff of Golden Axe, except it seems worse... and I never really liked Golden Axe anyway.

@spaceboy: Don`t have the box. And I already have a 128mb and 32mb which is enough for me.

@Steve-O: So, your first in line now, the games should go to you. But, read on.

@DRK: Steve-O was faster. Ask him if he`s fine with that.

@Magus: I hate having small SMCs. I like em big! :D And that would be two games wasted which someone can have fun with.

So, Steve-O, where do you live?
The games should be sendable as a letter, so postage should be low, but I don`t know what bank charges, etc has to be paid.

Hi,
Thanks :D . I live in the UK, England. I can pay by PayPal if you take that? Im guessing postage / shipping will be very cheap (next to nothing) as they dont realy weigh that much

let me know

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks :D . I live in the UK, England. I can pay by PayPal if you take that? Im guessing postage / shipping will be very cheap (next to nothing) as they dont realy weigh that much
Lol, the german postage is very expensive! :D

I think it will be around 1,50 €.

PS: Please take a look at you PM box!

DRK, If I dont like them, After playing them I will send them to you

So both go to Steve-O now? Just asking.

And I don`t accept paypal. (I simply have no account :D)
And I won`t open one for this.

Hmm, I`ll go check out on Friday (its my free day, no University) what it costs and I think I will send it that day, too, if you can give me your adress fast enough :D I`ll then tell you the costs and hope I can trust you that you will pay. :)

(Stupid sentence, I hope that made sense... :blink: )

Thanks. I got some Euros left over from when I was in France :D

Did you get my PM with my Address in it ?? :)

I think Quiest wins 'nice guy of the month' for June!!!

Next Month I will be sending my PSP to the first person who.....

No, wait. I won't.

Sorry

:p

when will the entries of GBAX 2005 be availble

Yep, got your pm.

I want to have your PSP.... oh well, then, not... :(
:lol:

I`m just giving them away, because I can`t stand it deleting them just for 16mb of space and just because I don`t like these.
And as I wouldn`t make much profit selling them at eBay I just give em away for free.

Now that you mention I have a lot of old PC Games, nearly all were on the cover CD for some magazine. I put them into eBay but no one wanted them. And I`m not playing them anymore, they are just taking up space.

If anyone is interested, you can have em. I`ll post a list, if so.

Ill have them :D :) but do you have an idea on how much weight it will add??

Could you let me know which PC Games they are :D

Back