Anyone watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel?

second exodous

Advanced Member
When the pilot came out I was blown away, thought it was cool, but didn't believe any of it. Also, the 'experts' kept saying it was possible but not fact.

Fast forward a few years and these guys are loons that must wear tin foil hats and own guns, big guns. It was cool when they looked at ancient buildings and writings and pointed out what might be evidence of Alien contact but now they profess that it is all real and Aliens are around us spreading disease, starting wars, and just plain being nasty. I thought it was a really good show, didn't believe a word of it, but now it just depresses me. The bad thing is if it was true there is nothing we could do about it because they are freaking aliens man, don't these guys watch the X-Files(or maybe that is why they are screwed up).

I think upcoming episodes will probably go into how warring factions of aliens control all world politics and rape children every night. And these 'experts' will believe that and I can't help but feel sorry for these guys.

It started out cool but now it is going over the deep end. Anyone else watch these and what do you guys think about it.

THB reports Second.Exodus to his local Reptilian human population suppresion representitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the pilot came out I was blown away, thought it was cool, but didn't believe any of it. Also, the 'experts' kept saying it was possible but not fact.

Fast forward a few years and these guys are loons that must wear tin foil hats and own guns, big guns. It was cool when they looked at ancient buildings and writings and pointed out what might be evidence of Alien contact but now they profess that it is all real and Aliens are around us spreading disease, starting wars, and just plain being nasty. I thought it was a really good show, didn't believe a word of it, but now it just depresses me. The bad thing is if it was true there is nothing we could do about it because they are freaking aliens man, don't these guys watch the X-Files(or maybe that is why they are screwed up).

I think upcoming episodes will probably go into how warring factions of aliens control all world politics and rape children every night. And these 'experts' will believe that and I can't help but feel sorry for these guys.

It started out cool but now it is going over the deep end. Anyone else watch these and what do you guys think about it.
saw 2 episodes.Some cool information but then they get carried away with wild silly theories.Erich von Daaniken was on it.He gets carried away though the ancient stuff uncovered in his books are interesting.

Erich von Daaniken is the RATIONAL expert in the show. He's been on a few, but the one I wonder the most about is the guy with the big uncombed hair, he freaks me out. He has to live underground in a booby trapped bunker, he believes some wild things.

Ah, had one recorded, the guys name is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, I feel like sending him a comb and some psychiatric help.

Erich von Daaniken is the RATIONAL expert in the show. He's been on a few, but the one I wonder the most about is the guy with the big uncombed hair, he freaks me out. He has to live underground in a booby trapped bunker, he believes some wild things.

Ah, had one recorded, the guys name is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, I feel like sending him a comb and some psychiatric help.
Hilarious, I watch that show as well and couldn't agree more about Tsoukalos. He appeared once or twice on the short lived series UFO Hunters. I watch all those kinds of shows, some for a laugh more than anything, this one included. They need to lose the nut jobs and stick with actual scientists, they take away the shows credibility.

And yet, somehow this is history... :huh:
Well, history is "made every day".

Taking all bets on when they'll show pro wrestling.

Still trying to figure out why USA does, and how they still have good shows on. Most channels seems to be either decent or completely worthless.

And yet, somehow this is history... :huh:
Look at it as history in the making, when one of these nut jobs detonate a nuclear missile to get rid of the aliens that live in the center of the earth it will be more recognizable as history to most.

yep giorgio tsoukalos would believe anything.Maybe hes an alien.

Back