Appeal To Evildragon

Hi Ed, any chance for one of your well informed blog updates later today? It would be greatly appreciated after this long and entertaining weekend!

Chris

I would strongly recommend not doing a blog post on the information they have. It is very incomplete. Until they have a chance to talk with the plastics factory, anything ED says officially will be guessing or, at the very least, true but negative.

Well, I thought that was a given. I wasn't looking for him to restate information we already have, although he could give things an official stamp. Things like the team will for sure order MP units this week, and they should be sent out before the new years. Stuff like that. But I was hoping he would chime in once they have spoken to the mould factory, and can give a clean state of affairs! That's All Folks! :)

Chris

No, when we received the cases, we couldn't talk to the factory as it was weekend already.
So until we can talk to them on Monday, no blog post at all :)

One phone call might explain A LOT. i.e. if they can assure us the cases are missing the finishing and they did use recycling plastic, it would explain the odd colors - and that's the main optical problem with the case :)
If the final cases won't suffer from that, they will almost look perfect :)

tolysz said:
EvilDragon said:
One phone call might explain

Then make it. It's 7:28 there.

You've made this post already. It was unnecessary the first time. You think they are purposefully wasting time just to piss you off? They will give us the updates and tell us what the plan is, when they are ready. Whether or not you whine and moan about what time it is in China.

Give it a rest, already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright Ed, now we need that detailed blog outlining what to expect over the next few weeks! Thank You!

Thanks ED, you must have been writing durring my post, your quick and reliable! Rock On!

Chris