ArchiMark's Mega Mini Computer Sale - Final Reductions

ArchiMark, do you have anymore pocketable Windows 7 devices around the size of the iWatch? Or smaller.

Can Windows 7 go on the Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200?
Thanks for your interest, UserX......

I have like new Viliv N5 available that is about the same size as iWatch.......

As noted at the top of my first post above, in 'Update 4', I also have another like new Fujitsu U/G90, same as the U/G90 I had listed (but is now sold...), but has the larger 60GB SSD, quite rare....

As for the Zaurus SL-C3200, can't put Win7 on it.....can run DOS and Win98 using zbochs.  You can also put Ubuntu, OpenBSD, and some other linux distros on it.....

Email me if you want more info about any of these....

Mark
Mark, I PMed you here.

are the keyboards of those any good? due to the size i guess its thumb typing only?

I have a palmtop with tiny keys that feels better to me when typing on a desk rather than with thumbs.  The overall size and keys are too small to touch type, but it seems like it was designed for use similar to that.

are the keyboards of those any good? due to the size i guess its thumb typing only?
The Zaurus has an excellent keyboard for its size. Wish the Pandora had keys like it......

Like rygD said, it works great when typing on a desk, with index finger from both hands.....not regular touch typing with all ringers. Works well with thumb typing too....

Viliv N5 is now SOLD!.....

See Update 5 at top of original post....

Have a few other great laptops left......

Thanks,

Mark

Back