Are 700 Ready To Go Out This Week?

Gruso said:
I've got no concerns about what's going on, personally. Yes it's extremely frustrating trying to get accurate information, but vague information on this project is not a new phenomenon. ;) It doesn't mean the job isn't getting done.
Besides, the only reason we expect such detailed information is because they've been so open.
If this was a normal company they'd just sit back and say "The Pandoras will be ready soon" to every question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aninhumer said:
Gruso said:
I've got no concerns about what's going on, personally. Yes it's extremely frustrating trying to get accurate information, but vague information on this project is not a new phenomenon. ;) It doesn't mean the job isn't getting done.
Besides, the only reason we expect such detailed information is because they've been so open.
If this was a normal company they'd just sit back and say "The Pandoras will be ready soon" to every question.

If this were a normal company we wouldn't have pre-paid a year and a half in advance of receiving the product either. If nintendo took a ton of money from people and then the product never came you damn well better believe you'd get more than "The DSs will be ready soon" for a year and a half.

Rainking720 said:
If this were a normal company we wouldn't have pre-paid a year and a half in advance of receiving the product either. If nintendo took a ton of money from people and then the product never came you damn well better believe you'd get more than "The DSs will be ready soon" for a year and a half.
No, I'm pretty sure that if, for some reason (certainly not because they needed it), Nintendo took pre-orders for the DSi with an ever rolling release date, you'd still get the same response of "soon". More specifically, they'd give a release date then apologize and give a new release date of 2 months into the future when that one passed. I've got no reason to think otherwise. Look at how many companies do miss deadlines time and again, with no explanation. The fact that you've given them money in good faith to receive the product eventually shouldn't change that aspect of their business.

Back