Are Dashes Suitable As Stylistic Devices?

___

Advanced Member
Nova and Loubear: I want to see some blood here!

well yeah, but it might also turn into a serious discussion about grammar... okay... I guess that will never happen.

If this debate is over, I've come up with a new use for this thread!

*punches loubear*

not really DCGM, I just think the same argument spread over a number of threads is rubbish....
I was quite happy when loubear had not post for a while, as you cannot help yourself.

sensible GP32 said:
not really DCGM, I just think the same argument spread over a number of threads is rubbish....
I was quite happy when loubear had not post for a while, as you cannot help yourself.
It was either leave it in the kitty litter shit thread or move it to the chatbox. I opted to move it to the chatbox. You closed that kitty litter thread anyway...

You want me to not post anymore? No problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
wtf, don't think I was involved...

Personally, I would - and I've thought this over carefully - like to join the - and I say this with pride - dash fan club.

Nova said:
xnopasaranx said:
wtf, don't think I was involved...

sorry mate, i got mixed up, very probably due to sleep-dep.

I also would like to join the dash fan club...

What day is it? December? No wait... hey, I am drunk. [****] off, mate... that's no spaceship! That is called incest and frowned upon in most western cultures...

xnopasaranx said:
What day is it? December? No wait... hey, I am drunk. [****] off, mate... that's no spaceship! That is called incest and frowned upon in most western cultures...
I love a good drunken post :D

Back