Are Sandisk smartmedia cards good?

I've got 1x64mb and 1x128mb "Sandisk" and they seem to work fine.... no problems as yet!

I wouldnt worry about the make of the card, they are all the same anyway, but if you are perticularly bothered i have a few sandisk products and they all work fine, just buy it and have fun! :D

peace

Thats a really good deal for that card, I have seen them for around $60 at best buy. I have a 128mb sandisk card and it works fine so if I were you I would order one or two.

Cool.

And I get free shipping here in the USA for those, so it's _really_ cheap. :)

BTW, I also ordered a GP32 today and some GP32 games. =)

Yeah I use a 128mb sandisk card and it works just fine. I think I paid like 29.99 for it.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?...chdepa=0&page=2

It could be on any of the 3 pages, as it was on 2 the first time, and when i tested the link, it was on page 1...

they have a 128MB Samsung SMC for 22.50, i have heard that they are a good company, so i will try ordering from them. beats the price i paid for mine, got my first on at Target with a 10% discount, and it was $72, 22.50 is a great price compared to $72. $5 for shipping to my state, and 3-4 day delivery according to the site...

newegg.com are excellent.. they ship REALLY quickly, often for free. Nice and cheap too. I've spent thousands of dollars there over the past 6 months :)

Ahhhh!!! I wish I'd seen that Newegg link 2 days ago. :(

Damn, coulda saved even more. Oh well, still got mine for a decent price. Too bad cuz I'd rather have had Samsung brand than Sandisk even tho hopefully there'll be no performance differences.

Back