Are The Commercial Games Still Available For Download?

kicknz

Still Fresh
If so, can someone please point me in the right direction. Sorry if this is already covered elsewhere.

kicknz said:
If so, can someone please point me in the right direction. Sorry if this is already covered elsewhere.
Not the full versions! We've got a demo / older version of Vektar that you can obtain from the GP2X Archive. Same thing for Payback. I don't know if there's a demo version for Retrovirus, but look in the archives.

http://archive.gp2x.de

Last edited by a moderator:
saehn said:
kicknz said:
Not the full versions! We've got a demo / older version of Vektar that you can obtain from the GP2X Archive. Same thing for Payback. I don't know if there's a demo version for Retrovirus, but look in the archives.

Looking at the section where they have posted in,

gp32x.de Board [GP32 GP2X XGP] > General [GP32] > General talk

I'm guessing they mean GP32 commercial games. It's just an observation, But i could be wrong
and they may have posted in the wrong section by accident. :unsure:

Trooper

You're right! Probably my mistake, then. I always use the View New Posts interface (that doesn't specify which General Talk), and frankly, I hardly ever think of the GP32 these days.

I guess Trooper's correct, so please ignore my useless advice, Kicknz. :) :p

They were available at gp32.com for very cheap, but now that Gamepark (not Gamepark Holdings) has gone bankrupt their site is down (its now the website for a Korean shoe store).

jep, unfortunately there is no download store for gp32 titles anymore, however you might be able to pick some up from various online shops, but it looks pretty bad at the moment.... maybe ebay.

saehn said:
kicknz said:

Please, i know this has already been said but I cannot stress enough how much this annoys me, please look at the section the post in made in once the topic loads up.

On Topic:

Not available to download anymore :(

Your best bet may be e-mailing past-GP32 distributors like craigix and jr2swiss and see if they have any loose ones lying round.

sam fisher said:
Please, i know this has already been said but I cannot stress enough how much this annoys me, please look at the section the post in made in once the topic loads up.

First off, I think you must get annoyed too easily. You actually took the time to complain about this?

Secondly, trooper already pointed this out to me and I addressed specifically why I didn't see that it was a GP32 topic. It was unnecessary for you to comment on it further, and your repetition of an already established correction portrays you as being unduly petulant.

Alex. said:
geolinux.com said:
kicknz said:
Commercial (Boxed versions) of gp2x games:
gp2xstore.com (USA)

Ad spammer, reported.

Im not spaming - its not my company and they do sell boxed versions of gp2x games in the usa
whats the problem i love the opensource community

is it that big of a deal i have an affiliate refer in the link??

The problem is that you spam your stupid link in places where it's irrelevant.

geolinux.com said:
Alex. said:
geolinux.com said:
kicknz said:
Commercial (Boxed versions) of gp2x games:
gp2xstore.com (USA)

Ad spammer, reported.

Im not spaming - its not my company and they do sell boxed versions of gp2x games in the usa
whats the problem i love the opensource community

is it that big of a deal i have an affiliate refer in the link??

Take a look at the section you are posting in, Then compare that with the link you posted, See, Irrelevant. As for the affiliate link, The fact that it`s been removed says alot.

Trooper

Back