are there any progs to view "WORD" docs???

wind ups will let you read and write docs. I think they have to be txt or rtf format. GPFM will do the same, and let you listen to mp3's as well (+organise your files and view pictures). I think they both have bookmark's, though i'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt a spelling board, and I dont care if people spell wrong because its not the spelling they use, its the message they are trying to get accross. But if there is one thing that gets on my nerves, its your damn avatar! I already have a headache and its about to give me a seizure.

The problem with current viewers is that apart from kReader which currently does not have font choices, none of them wrap English text correctly.
Try this:- UP TextViewer from www.doyongid.com - a great viewer with unlimited text colours, backgrounds, fonts (you can create your own), 3 line document preview and 6 bookmarks, also with preview. Get loads of books in zipped format(HTML) from
www.blackmask.com. Get Web2Text available from many sites, and process your HTML file to 40 chars wide. Copy the file to your GP32 - Perfect !

Back