Are There Going To Be Enough?

dokcipher

Still Fresh
After paying my bills and buying my books for college and all. i am flat out broke. no money, nada, zilch, zip, zero. if i get money soon in the future am i going to be able to get a pandora or will it end up going out of stock or the prices inflating due to unavailability?

i really wanted a pandora, fml.... =[

Well, if it takes another 2-3 months to get released, don't worry! You will be able to get one up to the shipping date, as people cancel orders all the time. Once it actually starts to ship, you might have a problem, as demand will be very high, in my opinion. ;)

Chris

They are likely to do a 2nd batch later this year of 6000 units, that's the amount of cases left of the 10000 made soon. Preordering of those should start soon after the first batch have been sent out. However, we have no idea how long they will have to wait before they have components for all 6000. IIRC the price will also go up. Your best bet is to preorder one from the first batch if you can get money before they ship (assuming people cancel their orders).

You might have the cash before the first batch ships/becomes sold out! I thought I was out of luck a month ago, angry that I would have to wait for the second batch (28-week additional wait! :eek: ), but I ordered one about a week and a half ago with no problems. Jumpman is correct when he says people cancel all the time. I see a few posts about it every now and then.

If you don't make it, you can always get another, cheaper gadget to occupy your time while you wait :).

Awakening said:
They are likely to do a 2nd batch later this year of 6000 units, that's the amount of cases left of the 10000 made soon.
craig only ordered 8000 nubs for the second batch, so it's gunna be 4000 pandoras

edit: and it's a 28 week lead time, but that was a while ago anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got in on Dec. 31st, but in another thread Craig said there were only about 15 left. But I'm betting that number will stay around 15 because people seem to be very impatient and are still canceling at this stage. So you might be able to get in on the first batch still!

Toupee said:
But I'm betting that number will stay around 15 because people seem to be very impatient and are still canceling at this stage. So you might be able to get in on the first batch still!

I don't think it's very fair to call people who cancel 14 months after paying 'very impatient'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back