Are You Vulgar Minded?

Do you want a community where you can say vulgar expressions?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean things as "Oh fu**, good idea!" or "S#*t, it has too much lag" or similar things.
Aww, neurotypical ppl world...

of course, i didn't expected too much success, i accept post or account deletions. If i have any question with the pandora i'll ask directly to craigx

craigix said:
you intolerable cunt.

i dislike ur second word but i love your third word

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, sometimes my autocensorship gets out, 7 years autocensoring myself and with almost no communication due to that mind type... Does anyone know how to delete my own post?

Edit - i go to sleep

Nope. Anyway, i prefer to avoid political issues... Shit, someone tell me how to delete or lock the post plzzz i'm n00b and it's going to be out of my hands, or move to the lol files plz

Of course, i know it's not offtopic but i'm lazy to make a post about that: if pandora have speakers, that will break if i put electronic underground hardcore to the maximum volume? And please craig, since you know my email, try don't to send my pandora in 24 or 25th christmas, i hate christmas. If you can't no problem.

I'm going to be happy now(kids with 11 yr or less try don't read plz)

Furni**tion Under Consentment of the King!!!!

Ruben V.N said:
Nope. Anyway, i prefer to avoid political issues... Shit, someone tell me how to delete or lock the post plzzz i'm n00b and it's going to be out of my hands, or move to the lol files plz

Of course, i know it's not offtopic but i'm lazy to make a post about that: if pandora have speakers, that will break if i put electronic underground hardcore to the maximum volume? And please craig, since you know my email, try don't to send my pandora in 24 or 25th christmas, i hate christmas. If you can't no problem.

I don't think you can lock or delete your own threads, you have to ask a mod for help.

No, I don't think the Pandora's sound card will be allowed to break its own speakers. Maybe it will, but it seems like a silly design decision to make that possible.

It's actually "fornication"
I don't think FUCK is an acronym, that's just a myth.

lulzfish said:
Oh, I see. Like Cali-fornication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

lulzfish said:
Ruben V.N said:

I don't think you can lock or delete your own threads, you have to ask a mod for help.

No, I don't think the Pandora's sound card will be allowed to break its own speakers. Maybe it will, but it seems like a silly design decision to make that possible.

uff i'm scared for asking privately... nevermind, i didn't expect nothing here now, as much i'll have my acc or my IP banned i think

About the speakers, i did put underground electronic hardcore(examples: fifth era, ostfronthatesystem, noizefu**er, n-vitral) in my mum's car(a Seat Arosa default speakers) and i broke the speakers for putting the volume very high, anyway that was a noob question because in car case sound system had more output than allowed by speaker, and it's not the same as OP case. Since the same team makes the speaker and the volume output control.

@ Ravnos: in a beginning this was an post where i had an autocensorchip fail and an anxiety attack(as daily) and i made the poll altough now i want to close the topic because now i got the idea that some NT's(neurotypicals) common sense can understand or interprete other thing and after posting i got the idea that there could be fights or actual-rules breakings altough since i haven't too much in NT common sense since i'm an Asperger but i don't fail in communication needs, i think very unusually that things happens, anyway in general i like that post actually.

Probably my english expression is weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back