ARGGGG! WATS WRONG WIT MY DOOM!

neo10060

Still Fresh
my doom is really starting to piss me off. maybe its jus that im stupid or something but no matter what i do i cant get it to find WADs!! idk y? i have doom downloaded in gpmm. I have a doom folder in my game directory. i have a few WADs in that folder. yet it still says no wads. did anyone have a similar porblem? maybe i jus need to get a new WAD. idk. someone if u have somkind of explination, i would appreciate it. :rolleyes:

sry bout gettin pissed. But i stil am!lol, i did wut u said blipped, but it still dont work. ive red the directions like 50 times. I AM MISSING SOMEHIGN. lol, well idk, maybe my doom is doomed. but if someone has the time to write up a step by step thing on how to get it to work, id like it. i still think its my WAD. i have a question. r the wads suppoed to be names like "doom.wad" or can it be something random wit the extentin .wad. because the WAD i have is random. Also, im not sayin a site or nething, but are interenet WAds reliable, or r they not?

It maybe the port try gettin it again from this site and also try the western wad available here,iif this doesnt catch u, u can use a shareware doom wad or you can pm me ur email. ;)

Trooper, a single piece of spam will simply be deleted instead of causing the entire topic to be merged into the spam thread. Nice try though :)

I guess no one bothers to read instructions these days. They just come here and demand answers.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

dude, i read the directions like 50 times, and atleast u could help me instead of sayin that

Rico posted on Dec 27 2003 at 07:47 PM said:
Trooper, a single piece of spam will simply be deleted instead of causing the entire topic to be merged into the spam thread. Nice try though :)
Well you don`t get anywhere unless you try :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, there are WADS like DOOM and DOOM2
And then there are Extra Wads, like D2XGOLD or D2Extreme or the BAtman WAD.. You just have to somehow get the wads from like your old floppies or something and then it will work

or you could try the wester wad or Halflife Wad and see if they work

Back