Asr???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the days when I first bought computer games they cost between £2 and £10 and at least you didn't have to take out a second mortgage to build your software library and I feel the GP32 is like that. You can buy several commercial games for the cost of one GBA or PC game so there is simply no need to get warez. Which is probably why there aren't any for the GP32 or if there are then I've never heard of them.

Personally I find it nice to be able to buy software without begrudging the price I'm paying for it. Normally when I buy a recently released title for my PC I'm thinking blimey how much!!! That's why I tend to buy most of my PC games when they are re-released on budget for £10 or whatever. For example Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 cost me a tenner each a couple of years after they were first released, now that's a lot of bang for your buck as the Americans would say.

Anyway you gotta laugh, if they ever release GP32 stuff as budget we'll be able to buy 10 games for a fiver and even what's his name... the bloke who started this thread... sorry I forgot your name... would be able to afford that.

The games the sell at places like GameStop are just for the little instore profit. The game companies (most of them long dead) make not even a penny from all of those sales. It doesnt really count. However stealing IS stealing, but its worse when its actually makes a difference. Running up to someones house and getting a drink of water from their hose, although "techinically" stealing, because they do pay for that water, is much different than taking that glass of water out of the hand of a man dying of thirst. In the first instance it doesnt matter, the people in that house more than likely have plenty of water and it wont make a dent in their pocket if you take a drink when thirsty. In the second instance, you are taking something from someone that makes a huge impact.

i still cant believe that someone is so stupid and did believe that with the warez on moneyisevils site :lol:
go home kid :)

what a waste of time!! im thincking about the freetime, and the kinda boried guy that mades this crappy site...
bomberman stolen game...running in a GBA with a paper that says "game Park",im without words....crazy people...

what a waste of time!! im thincking about the freetime, and the kinda boried guy that mades this crappy site...
bomberman stolen game...running in a GBA with a paper that says "game Park",im without words....crazy people...

Actually - meonlyeviler is a well established member of this forum, who spent the time doing hte site to actually totally rip the piss out of anyone searching for GP32 warez on the net. I never thought anyone would actually get drawn in by it, and for that I say WELL DONE MEONLYEVILER!

hehe

Nice one! :p

scarface posted on Apr 4 2004 at 12:31 PM said:
some poor people have to break the law to get by.
If you were poor, would you buy a GP32 or a computer to play emulated games? We're talking about emulation and roms, not about a guy who steals bread to eat.
Here comes another Robin Hood ... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back