Atari ST GODS

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
I'm wondering if the game GODS is available on the ST as a rom?

Not asking for the rom but i can't seam to find it anywere just curious if it is dumped and floating somewere around there in cyber space?

:ph34r:

Do you mean as a RAM dump? As far as I know there was no games for the ST on cartridge and therefore no ROM-dumps. But it is available on disk. :)
perhaps I misunderstood your question..

Thanks MikeyB - got it working, and its great :D

I had disks A & B in at the same time and it didn't work, but one at a time with a swap worked great!

google wasnt anyhelp either i keep getting Reservoir Gods and i tryed take Reservoir out still no luck :huh:

This was a great game i remember playing it on the pc for a few mins when i went over to my friends house. Damn pc hog he was :p

Nin nin im not bein funny but mikey b just told you it was Automation disk 476 and if you go to joes which you cant miss cause its stickeyed at the top of the board then youll find it under games and utilities :D

LOL thanks john but i already have the files a while ago

I've been playing the snes version of gods and its not that bad still need to try the atarist version i've had it here for a while just had no time to even pick up my gp32 lately

Back