St Disk Menus

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi

As I have a lot of ST Menu Disks, I was wondering how you can find a particular game on any of them. Is there a database on the web somewhere where you can look for a particular game and it can tell you which disks to find it on? At the moment I'm having to just open them up one by one and scrawl notes down somewhere!

®

My CaSTaway page on the website has a database of which disks have which games on them. It is also built into the downlaod for CaSTawya/GP, and the emu uses it. You can bring up a list of what games are on a disk right from the GP32.

You can also have the GP32 do a scan of all your disk images, and then you can hit button to have it show you the games and you can pick which game to play and it'll find a disk with that game on it, for you. Way cool.

Check the manual for CaSTaway. I kicked ass all over that emu ;)

jeff

skeezix posted on Sep 23 2004 at 09:12 PM said:
My CaSTaway page on the website has a database of which disks have which games on them. It is also built into the downlaod for CaSTawya/GP, and the emu uses it. You can bring up a list of what games are on a disk right from the GP32.

You can also have the GP32 do a scan of all your disk images, and then you can hit button to have it show you the games and you can pick which game to play and it'll find a disk with that game on it, for you. Way cool.

Check the manual for CaSTaway. I kicked ass all over that emu ;)

jeff

I didn't know it did all of that. That is what I get for not reading the manual ;)

That is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that I've been discovering the database stuff in CaSTaway and it's really great, the gamelist is especially cool. A guy over at the Little Green Desktop linked me to a page which lists the various games and what disks they are on so between that and CaSTaway's database, running the various game menu disks has become a lot easier for me.

®

Back