Automation disks

sensible GP32

ok Pang has beent taking up all my time recently, it took a while for me to get into ST emulation but its plain to see that the Castaway is prolly the best emu out there atm

i love the automation disk sets they rule,

i wanna ask what number disks are the best and what games they have on them.

thanks for you help peeps.

UNT! if anyone has tried manchester united in europe, is it that slow in real life, i cant remember the rate of which is played. ( i can remember it being pretty slow)

oooooo and there was a game pretty like sensible soccer, that was called manchester united something or other (i played it on the amiga) i was wondering if anyone knew the name of that game and if it was released for the ST?

thanks u guys! :D

Hi!

Here is a List of ALL Atari ST Disks (Automation included). It inspired me, too :p

sMoKy

i have the full list fella' i need some of you guys to tell me what games stand out for the ST

xenon 2 rocked! keep em comming and somone out there must have some idea what the name of that footy game was

Just gotta wave the "Thalion" flag! Thalion released the best ST games in my opinion :) Wings of death, Lethal Excess, etc :) google "Thalion Webshrine", can't remember the url..

For what its worth here is whats on my SMC in terms of ST games

barbarian
bubble bobble
buggyboy
beyond the ice palace
carrier command
conqueror
continental circus
disc
emlyn hughes international soccer (most played ATM)
exile
flood
free climbing
gone fishing
grand monster slam
goal
gobliins
helterskelter
international karate plus
joust
james pond
jimmy whites whirlwind soccer