GP32 Available Artists

BaDToaD posted on Feb 18 2004 at 07:45 PM said:
Yeah that stick bloke is sooooo real I can almost hear his screams as he plummets 74 pixels to his death.

:D
i like to model my people on reality i just love to add all those details to my characters :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an artist. I'm currently working with emuman on Xigon, but I'm not sure how much graphic work I'll be doing, since he's been able to do pretty well on most of the graphics on his own.

If you'd like to check out some of my work, go to http://www.byawbyaw.tk

Yes, I know the site is utterly bizarre and probably kind of creepy, and yes, I know I am "inviting myself to teh phear" by linking to my personal site, but hey, it's got what I think is some of my best drawings on it, so give it a look.

@IntenseWage: I like you stuff, can you do animated figures (pixel) ?

I do some kindo of action painting and photo rape, not directly useable for GP32 dev, but if you need a piece for your gp32 (only!) project, I'll give it a try...

operon://depot

Julius posted on Feb 18 2004 at 11:58 AM said:
Raises hand ;) But I am currently buisy with other stuff, and working on GP32Rally with mithris.
O(ff)T(opic): GP32Rally? Oooh! Just what I've always wanted! Bird's eye view or?

O(n)T(opic): I do graphics for a living (among other things) and been doing pixel stuff since Amiga days late 80s. Currently I've been way overbooked though, but if some project catches my interest it doesn't hurt to ask.

Manu
pelikonepeijoonit.net

Gp32Rally (working title) will be fully 3D, but don't get your hopes too high, it is at a really early development status. You could help out with textures for cars and tracks though ;) But they are really low resolution (A car has a 256x256 pixels skin with 256colors)

Julius posted on Feb 20 2004 at 10:56 AM said:
Gp32Rally (working title) will be fully 3D, but don't get your hopes too high, it is at a really early development status. You could help out with textures for cars and tracks though ;) But they are really low resolution (A car has a 256x256 pixels skin with 256colors)
256x256? that's higher than a lot of PS1 stuff I used to do! Ive also been in the games industry a while, id like to get my hands dirty on a GP project- I don't have much time at the mo, but i'm sure I could fit something in. PM me for some examples.

manu_pkp posted on Feb 20 2004 at 08:20 AM said:
Julius posted on Feb 18 2004 at 11:58 AM said:
Raises hand ;) But I am currently buisy with other stuff, and working on GP32Rally with mithris.
O(ff)T(opic): GP32Rally? Oooh! Just what I've always wanted! Bird's eye view or?

O(n)T(opic): I do graphics for a living (among other things) and been doing pixel stuff since Amiga days late 80s. Currently I've been way overbooked though, but if some project catches my interest it doesn't hurt to ask.

Manu
pelikonepeijoonit.net
I remember those old Amiga days. I spent quite a few hours on the Amiga with Deluxe Paint II as well. There is a good clone of DPII on the PC that I have used.

Julius posted on Feb 20 2004 at 10:56 AM said:
Lemme know what you need (PM or email) and I'll see what I can do.
Gotta get this one book layout finished first though.

manu
pelikonepeijoonit.net

(for email, just add @ between the two previous lines of text)

Get into contact with Mithris, he is coordinating the GP32Rally project and is doing most of the work ;)

I have send you an e-mail with his E-mail address.

P.S.: I send you a PM already a few weeks ago, after your first offer to help... hmmm must have gotten lost or something.

BaDToaD posted on Mar 7 2004 at 05:10 PM said:
There is a good clone of DPII on the PC that I have used.

What's it called? I could do with a copy of that. Is it freeware?
It is called Pro Motion. No it is not freeware but it is cheap. I don't know the exact website anymore but that is the good thing about having google.

Completely missed this thread! :eek:

If anyone wants icons or backdrops for their GP32 projects let me know. Have done work for David Douglas's ZXGP32, Mike Dawson's Frodo, Mirko Rollers gMame, gpScumm and all of Rlyeh and Yoyo's emulators.

im more or less an artist (dont have a portofolio online atm), but times not on my side atm. :ph34r:

if there are interesting projects with not too high expectations (im nowhere near professional), i'd be glad to help out, anyway. just depends on whether i have time... :/

Im an artist, currently employed at Terminal Reality working on Bloodrayne 2 for PS2 xbox and PC.

I really want to work on a GP32 project. Im just looking for a good one.

my website for those of you interested is www.poopinmymouth.com

anyone interested, email me, or message me, my aim s/n is Poopninmymouth

Back