Status
Not open for further replies.

mickb22

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
i try to upload my avatar from my computer, but it gives me an error.
"The file you requested to upload was greater than the limit the administrator has set for your group."

icurafu said:
What's the file size? Is it animated?

Removing the animation can mostly always put it in the correct size limit.
£20 says it's a short clip from his favourite animated TV show

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat said:
1. Upload to Photobucket or Imageshack or equivalent.
2. Hot-link avatar.
3. ????????
4. PROFIT!!
Why do your posts have to be so annoying? You are ruining the internet and I demand you stop. We don't need stupid "memes" here. Just posting this would of sufficed:QUOTE
Simply use ImageShack to host your avatar and set the direct link URL it provides you with as the location of your avatar.

Who is this "we" you speak of peter?
isn't purple a member of "we"?
In my personal opinion it seems like many of the mini arguments on the fourm could be solved if people just ignored things that make them RAAEG, or didn't reply to them.

Peter R said:
purple_goat said:
1. Upload to Photobucket or Imageshack or equivalent.
2. Hot-link avatar.
3. ????????
4. PROFIT!!
Why do your posts have to be so annoying? You are ruining the internet and I demand you stop. We don't need stupid "memes" here. Just posting this would of sufficed:QUOTE
Simply use ImageShack to host your avatar and set the direct link URL it provides you with as the location of your avatar.

Reported.

M&D: Like others have mentioned, your avatar is likely too large and passes the forum's set limit. Also try scaling it down so it fits without being deformed.

waffles said:
Who is this "we" you speak of peter?
isn't purple a member of "we"?
In my personal opinion it seems like many of the mini arguments on the fourm could be solved if people just ignored things that make them RAAEG, or didn't reply to them.
"you ruined the internet" - How can you not catch the sarcasm there? I am just saying we don't need stupid and unfunny internet jokes as answers to posts and that a normal one will suffice. Purple_goat isn't that bad or he would be on my ignore list.

Na, thats probably more because of the old joke that went around on here for a while. I hate to pull the join date card as I don't think it usually means much, but i've been here nearly four years longer than you have so you probably wouldn't of seen that joke at all. I think TelcoLou may have started it before he was a moderator or something?

Peter R said:
Na, thats probably more because of the old joke that went around on here for a while. I hate to pull the join date card as I don't think it usually means much, but i've been here nearly four years longer than you have so you probably wouldn't of seen that joke at all. I think TelcoLou may have started it before he was a moderator or something?
Actually no, I really did report you. I expect chippypoo didn't receive the report as he stated there were some issues with that at the moment.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Peter R said:
Actually no, I really did report you. I expect chippypoo didn't receive the report as he stated there were some issues with that at the moment.

I had no doubt that you reported me! What I meant is that there was that old joke where someone would post "REPORTED!!!"..... ehhh.... I give up.

Edit: Reading my post again, I really don't think it's that bad. A bit sarcastic maybe but I suppose how offensive it is, is down to a matter of opinion, like the way I find most of your posts overly offensive.

I didn't find it over the line either, but you could stand to lighten up. It's just a list after all.

Peter R said:
I had no doubt that you reported me! What I meant is that there was that old joke where someone would post "REPORTED!!!"..... ehhh.... I give up.

Edit: Reading my post again, I really don't think it's that bad. A bit sarcastic maybe but I suppose how offensive it is, is down to a matter of opinion, like the way I find most of your posts overly offensive.
No, you were insinuating that I was joking around like TelcoLou used to do. I actually did report you ;)

Also lol @ trying to turn this around on me. I'm watching you, sam fisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back