AVGN Adventures on Sale

While his movie is indeed shitty, he's a decent guy and not obnoxious like a lot of 'internet personalities' and puts out a lot of quality content for free (especially Monster Madness). I don' think he's paying Askarus to shill a €1.50 game he didn't make.

he's a decent guy and not obnoxious like a lot of 'internet personalities'
Maybe, but his AVGN show is basically DEAD. It's not funny anymore, it's not interesting anymore - it was great before it become too popular and then you get the movie crap and the politically correct nerd instead. "Next!". 
I'm not sure it ever was funny. It's been 10 or 15 years since he started doing AVGN, I've definite

ly outgrown the humor and you can tell James has outgrown the character. He's sort of stuck with it though because its what he became known for. The only AVGN episode I've found funny for years was the Big Rigs Racing one. Even James & Mike Play is tons better.

Maybe, but his AVGN show is basically DEAD. It's not funny anymore, it's not interesting anymore - it was great before it become too popular and then you get the movie crap and the politically correct nerd instead. "Next!".
This does not lower the value of all the stuff he has achieved in the past with the sum of his videos. ;) This legacy will last forever, no matter if he stops to do (good) new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still look forward to 'James & Mike Mondays' videos each week :)

I don't sub to many videos or channels in YT but that is one of the few

Back