avi sound problem

Website
Visit site
is there a way to make the sound higher on moviepark or a way to make it higher before i put it on my gp32. i got ghost in the shell but the sounds so low i can barely hear it. could it be my batteries or is there a way to make it higher?

I had that problem too, and where it says volume in "Sound" (I think), just put the volume to 300% or something. It seems to work for me, maybe for you too.

On VirtaulDub, under the Audio heading, select Volume, and increase it to as much as you'd like. I personally don't know if it works, because when I did it I had not previously listened to the avi file, but I had listened to others so I increased the volume. I think it worked, but maybe the avi file I used just happened to be a bit louder than the others. Good luck, and keep asking if you need more help. I will continue to look at this topic. ;)

What version do you have? I use VirtualDub 1.4.13 Go to the top and click on Audio, scroll down and click on volume. If you have a different version I don't know what to tell you, but it is on mine. I will get on later if you have more questions. Oh yeah, don't forget to click on Full processing mode under the audio heading, just in case volume does not appear.

Back