AWESOME Pandora and Dreamcast emulation~

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
A mate of mine has been able to successfully get Dreamcast games (over 100 PAL games tested so far) running at almost full-speed (45fps) with sound (a bit crackly for some games though) using his own port of NullDC. I've also tried the emulator out and have been blown away by it's performance. Anyway, he's going to make an official announcement soon.

I'm off to the Footy now (the 1pm Doggies game), but I'll make some vids and post it on here tonight. See you then. :)

548037_o.gif
EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OhVCTkpVX2Y?feature=oembed IT IS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be serious for a moment:

512 MB RAM and 1000 MHz Cpu speed. How good are our changes to get Dreamcast running?

(Lots of us can go up to 1000 MHz with Opp5).

Getting roms for this will be much easier from next year too:

As of 31/2/13 it will be legal to copy and redistribute, commercially or otherwise, copies of any computer program and associated data which is not being actively distributed by the copyright holder(s) or their licensees..

Have hollywood not been 'funding' the lawmakers enough recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
As of 31/2/13 it will be legal to copy and redistribute, commercially or otherwise, copies of any computer program and associated data which is not being actively distributed by the copyright holder(s) or their licensees..

31st February? :p

Oh right, today is the day I should avoid the interwebs...

I must let every diehard australian dreamcast fan know of this heinous transgression against the dream-machine.Arise my fellow dreamers and go forth to crucify the one known as Sony.

Back